Met my friend Jenn for lunch and she looked awesome with only a white t-shirt, denims, and a pair of heels. When she was complimented, she immediately mentioned she had on a new pair of Gap 1969 legging jeans and the aha moment came. Here are my top 5 signs you have on a good pair of jeans:
- The moment you put them on you look 5 pounds lighter.
- You attempt to wear them twice in one week.
- You can itemize them with simple shirt and not feel so simple.
- When your shirt goes up it doesn’t reveal that gravity has not taken your jeans down to your ass crack.
- The compliments keep flowing about how good you look and you give it all to the jeans like you don’t look good too.